Occasionally, on larger complexes or venues which have more than two Door Supervisors, we select a Head Door Supervisor who provides the efficient operation of any good door team. The aim of a Head Door Supervisor is to clearly define well highlighted areas such as team building, management liaison etc.
What we deliver:
- On successful award of contract we conduct a risk assessment site survey, we then tailor make security instructions based of your individual needs. Creating a set of assignment instructions for all security personnel.
- We hand pick a team of security personnel to work in your venue, closely taking in your full requirements in our recruitment process.
- We provide a full two week on site security training program to ensure all personnel inducted to any venue are fully trained and adapted to your venue requirements.
- Security personnel will work closely with venue management and staff to develop a safe but enjoyable environment.
- Security management conduct weekly and fortnightly visits to ensure a high level of service throughout our contractual period.